Texas Renewable Energy Industry Alliance (TREIA) is hosting its annual conference, GridNext, October 23 & 24 at the Sheraton in Georgetown Texas. This year’s event will feature Key Note speaker Former Vice President Al Gore!
- Well-known pioneer in the retail energy arena and Forbes contributor, Peter Kelly-Detwiler will facilitate GridNEXT 1.0 and 2.0 Readiness Workshops along with Lon Huber, Vijay Betanabhatla and Jonathan Blackburn
- Additional Pre-Conference “Readiness” Workshops include:
- Continuing education workshops for utilities and market stakeholders
- Readiness workshops to prepare attendees for “deep-dive” afternoon sessions
- World-renowned founder of retail energy and Forbes contributor, Peter Kelly-Detwiler will facilitate GridNEXT 1.0 and 2.0 Readiness Workshops.
- The Present and Future State of Utilities: In a salute to CPS Energy’s 75th Anniversary of public utility ownership, COO, Cris Eugster, and Chief Safety Officer, Fred Bonewell address Texas operational excellence and policy trends.
- Cleantech Open Pitch Competition: Some of the brightest entrepreneurs in Texas give their best shot in pitching a panel of judges with new ideas for clean energy solutions.
- Building the Roadmap to Smarter Grid: Texas utility leaders provide an update on their utilities’ smart initiatives and place their efforts on the roadmap leading to their vision of the smart grid.
- Electrical Vehicles (EVs) and the Grid: Driving Electrified Transportation in Texas.
- Emerging Cyber-physical Security Challenges and the Microgrid
- Cities in the Drivers’ Seat – Leading Transformation to a Cleaner Grid: Texas City Leaders discuss ways their cities are keeping their commitments to enact green energy policies that are rapidly transforming their 21st-century grid.
- Fireside Chat with Gavin Bade, Editor, Utility Dive and Jan Vrins, Global Energy Practice Leader, Navigant, “Hand in Hand: Decarbonization and Power Sector Resilience”