ExxonMobil Upstream Research Company has an immediate opening for environmental engineer or scientist (postdoctoral position or full research scientist position) in its Environmental Technology group in Houston, Texas. The Environmental Technology group is a multidisciplinary team of engineers and scientists who work closely with business units to discover, develop, and deploy cutting-edge environmental technologies. Areas of research include environmental genomics, remote sensing, oil spill response technologies, air emissions monitoring and control. The work environment is agile and collaborative. Candidates have the opportunity to work in partnership with researchers, scientists, and engineers across the organization as well as external collaborators.
- A PhD in Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Marine Science, Molecular Ecology, Bioinformatics, or a closely related field.
- Experience in laboratory work, analytical chemistry, and field sampling coordination, techniques and strategies
- Excellent numerical analysis skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability and flexibility to travel to various sites for field or laboratory activities
- The desire to grow knowledge and expand into new technical areas, and work across disciplines and organizations.
Qualified candidates, please
- Apply online via: https://jobs.exxonmobil.com/ExxonMobil/job/Houston-PhD-Students-Seeking-Full-Time-Employment-TX-77001/422394900/
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the title “Environmental Technology Position”