Apply online here
: Project Management
: United States-Texas-Austin
: The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the North American market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since 1995, Siemens has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings worldwide, including important American landmarks such as World Trade Center Memorial, Times Square Building, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney World and the Mount Vernon Estate.
For more information, please visit: https://www.siemens.com/us/en/home/company/about/businesses/building-technologies.html
- Estimate branch field and MSC engineering labor
- Review activity sequence and schedule
- Complete Sales to Operations handover
- Create project plan
- Prepare billing schedule of values
- Prepare RFI
- Complete Design package
- Submit change orders
- Procurement of subcontractors (selected via Procurement)
- Technical execution
- Monthly Labor planning and scheduling
- Monthly revenue forecasting (via Project controlling rules)
- Resource management
- Resolve punch list items
- Coordinate site commissioning
- Manage customer acceptance, project close and turnover to service
- Effective and timely communication.
- Effective management of time.
- Maintain detailed and accurate documentation.
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in related field
- 2 – 3 years work experience
- Experience with sales estimation
- Experience reviewing design drawings
- Experience reviewing building plans and specifications
- Required Travel: 5-10%
- Must be able to drive projects to completion independently.
- Must be organized and have excellent written and verbal skills in English.
- Must be able to design medium to large standard jobs with some deviation using standard tools, products, or practices
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Construction Management
- Building automation system design experience preferred
- Experience with Building Automation systems Previous Field Experience
- Previous Field Experience
- Previous Experience with Projects (Scope/Size/Type)
- Strong knowledge of industry engineering fundamentals and business operations